Noodles, rice, and everything nice

Like most, I often find myself reading magazines or watching shows about cooking and salivating over the fantastic eats in front of me with a strong desire to cook everything I see. 

I grew up in a household where my mother was always cooking and amazing food at that! I never understood the kids in school who said they had a frozen meal or lasagna for dinner. My mom was making us Chinese style pork tenderloin, Cincinnati chili, fresh baked Banana bread, and regularly a breakfast feast that got us out of bed in a flash. I remember the first time I had French Toast at a friend’s house and their mother had made it with Texas Toast! I was used to French Toast made from challah or brioche, I just didn’t understand...

Because of my love for food (both eating it and cooking it!) I have decided to chronical my tasty triumphs as requested by a few of my friends in hopes of awakening the dormant taste buds of others in the way mine once were.

Here you will find recipes, ideas for meals (that I have yet to make) photos, and everything that relates to having good taste - who knows what you may find here in the future!

I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment