As I previously mentioned, I have begun cutting back on my meat intake and have been experimenting with other filling options for my meals. This recipe was inspired by the fresh tomato based salads I enjoyed while in Italy. You can dice the tomatoes and use the same Caprese salad recipe for your bruschetta, add Parmesan cheese on top, or use this recipe with angel hair pasta, increase the white wine reduction, and stir for a great fresh pasta!
1 chicken breast cut in half
Three Roma tomatoes
Two cloves of garlic
White Wine Reduction
5 red potatoes
1. Prepare the flour and spice mixture
2. Set the oven to 450 degrees and bake the red potatoes for 20 minutes
3. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the Caprese salad ingredients and cover to absorb flavor
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and finish cooking on the stove
5. Saute the chicken in garlic and olive oil for 6 minutes per side
Cosa buona cucina!